Client Service Specialist
The Client Services Specialist handles incoming and outgoing customer service functions. This position requires the ability to accurately and efficiently handle heavy call volume while communicating tactfully and professionally with patients and their family members, various healthcare professionals and institutions, as well as field sales representatives. This position is in the Corporate office in Ayer, MA. The hours for this position are 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
Examples of Work Performed:
- Provide excellent customer service resolving issues in a timely, professional and caring manner with compassion and drive to ensure patient(s) and their families receive optimal coverage so they can receive Cambrooke products with the least financial impact on them.
- Participate in the Customer Service effort using Nexternal OMS and Salesforce.
- Timely and accurate order processing for retail, wholesale, and institutional medical foods and formula orders.
- Researching and resolving client issues that relate to the order process.
- Establishing new client accounts.
- Distributing informational materials to clients and institutions.
- Maintaining and updating client information.
- Maintaining files for wholesale and institutional orders.
- Maintaining and updating customer service data base.
- Facilitating insurance authorizations.
- Processing Sample Requests submitted by clients, dietitians and Territory Managers.
- Daily order review and Credit Card processing in OMS.
- Communicating customer concerns, complaint and inquiries internally.
- Maintaining and safe-guarding information with regards customer information and internal communication.
- Adhering to all company SOPs with regards quality and safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; College degree a plus.
- 2 plus years customer service experience.
- Previous experience in Durable Medical Equipment, Pharmaceutical, Nutrition, Healthcare or Health Insurance industries preferred.
- Working knowledge of commercial and state payers claim processing and procedures (including Medicare, Medicaid and WIC) preferred.
- Medical Terminology and/or Clinical Nutrition knowledge a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access preferred.
- Previous experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Previous order management system experience such as Nexternal preferred.
- Strong written and oral communications skills required.
- Demonstrated sense of compassion and drive to ensure patient(s) and their families receive optimal coverage so they can receive Cambrooke products with the least financial impact on them
- Knowledge of HIPAA and the ability to maintain confidential information security relative to all company’s proprietary information.
- Must be results and people-orientated having the ability to balance business and relationship
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to process incoming customer orders via phone, fax, email.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Ability to perform multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Ability to ensure detailed and accurate order entry.
- Ability to make outgoing sales calls.
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and oral communications.
- Ability to be reliable, dependable, punctual, and demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Ability to interact well with all levels of the organization and in alignment with the company’s goals.
- Ability to occasionally lift 10 lbs., reach, bend, stoop.
- Ability to work in a seated position for up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to utilize a telephone, headset, and computer.
- Ability to think analytically and to assist with new initiatives and process improvements to enhance Company mission and values.
- Ability to successfully function and accurately manage workflow during high volume and critical situations.
- Ability to identify potential risks and take proactive steps to prepare for critical situations.
- Detailed oriented with a strong mathematical aptitude
All resumes should be sent to email@example.com
Ajinomoto Cambrooke, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Vets/Disabled, committed to a diverse workforce. If you need assistance with completion of an application for employment, please contact Human Resources Department at 978-862-1980.