Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
To improve the well-being of our Members by providing innovative products and services while promoting Member education and community support through a team of caring, knowledgeable and empowered professionals.
- Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employer Paid Basic Life, AD&D, STD, & LTD
- Flex Spending
- Dependent Care
- Birthday Day Off
- Vacation Time
- Personal Time
- Sick Time
- Travel Assistance
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Community Volunteer Programs
The VP Mortgage Origination will be responsible for all first mortgage and equity loan originations and loan growth. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee the entire mortgage origination group driving production and development of our mortgage originators.
- Provide mortgage origination training to all applicable staff as determined by management.
- Manage the production pipeline to ensure timely sale of loans and ensure that all investor requirements are met.
- Implement and monitor various options for outreach programs for loan originators to assist them with achieving goals.
- Establish and maintain various reporting systems and controls related to pipeline tracking, volume patterns and trends.
- Provide leadership and expertise to the task of developing and fine-tuning business processes and procedures required to manage the sales function successfully.
- Review existing products and programs and recommend pricing, strategies, new products, or enhancements to Senior Vice President Lending based on product research and analyses.
- Administer the on line origination system.
- Develop new technologies and vendor relationships in order to streamline the processes.
- Manages real estate loan originators by;
- Reviewing performance and making salary recommendations.
- Assigning work, providing training personnel as necessary.
- Resolving routine personnel matters.
- Making career development plans for employees.
- Assist the SVP Lending in preparation of annual goals, budget and business plan.
- Recruiting, hiring and training new loan officer and sales support personnel.
- Developing short term and long term plans to achieve current goals.
- Develops systems that are in compliance with all local, state, federal laws pertaining to loan origination.
- Develops policies, procedures and workflows with the guidance of the Senior Vice President Lending.
- Reviews systems and processes to ensure compliance on all mortgage and equity products to meet necessary regulations.
- Assigns and directs all applications originated through branch channels to Mortgage Originators.
- Administers the loan origination system ‘Calyx”. Responsible for updates and creating efficiencies throughout the loan process.
- Satisfactorily completes all required compliance training and complies with all regulations which apply within the scope of the position.
- Works with real estate agents and attorneys to ensure smooth transactions.
- Functions as backup originator.
- Minimum 5 years in mortgage lending.
- Management experience in the mortgage industry required.
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills.
- Operations background and technological capabilities required.
- Must have or be able to obtain within 60 days Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) number and maintain each year.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Interpersonal skills necessary.
- Must have working knowledge of PC based programs including Microsoft Office© suite.
Physical Demands/Condition Requirements
Any applicant must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job. Physical requirements include, but are not limited to, sitting or standing for long periods of time, picking up and carrying up to 25 pounds, repetitive movements (i.e. grasping, reaching, etc.) of the wrists, hands, and fingers.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
IC Federal Credit Union is a committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, protected genetic information, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran’s status, or sexual orientation.