Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Universal Banker III
ABOUT LOWELL FIVE
With nearly $1.7 billion in assets, over 200 employees and 15 banking center locations throughout the Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire, Lowell Five is honored to play a vital role in the economic vitality of the region. We provide support of, and our employees are engaged in, a myriad of leadership roles for numerous community boards and organizations. We are proud of the longevity of our employees and we are committed to finding new talent for our team. We offer career development and educational programs to support personal and professional growth along with a benefit package that supports each employee’s best life. For more information, please visit www.lowellfive.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Bank Operations & Customer Experience
- Supervises and schedules daily activities of Tellers, UB I and UB II, delegates work, and aids as necessary; maintains attendance records; oversees employees’ daily proof by helping in balancing
- Responsible for branch cash operations to include, vault management, inventory of negotiable instruments, compliance and security requirements, and adherence to defined policies and procedures as they relate to staff and cash handling functions
- Performs security function by opening main vault; verifies and distributes cash to staff as required; balances vault as scheduled/required
- Opens new accounts, determines customers’ needs, provides necessary information, and processes applicable paperwork
- Assists customers with consumer loan applications and provides advisement for consumer loan products
- Provides digital technical support, advisement and onboarding for customers
- Balances ATM; maintains safe deposit records where required
- Processes wire transactions for customers
- Balances branch transactions at close of business day
- Completes periodic audits of branch compliance reports
- May open and close branch office following branch procedures as assigned
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers; resolves any problems or complaints in a timely manner
- Provides backup to Assistant Branch Manager during periods of absence or as workload dictates; may independently oversee the branch for short periods of time during the workday in the absence of the Branch Manager or Assistant Manager
- Performs as Teller, and other duties as needed to ensure operational requirements are met
- Serves as Notary Public
- Assists and supports the sales efforts of branch management by being a positive role model, providing sales coaching, looking for sales opportunities and working to preserve existing customer relationships
- Utilizes and promotes the branch team’s usage of CRM (Salesforce)
- Advises customers on consumer and business products and services, including an awareness of cash management services
- Makes referrals to other areas of the bank such as Cash Management, Insurance & Investment Management, and Commercial Lending
- Creates and fosters an inclusive team environment
- Assists in training and development of new and existing staff on best practices to foster an advisory culture
- Contributes to periodic performance evaluations and promotional recommendations as necessary
Please note this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change over time.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous cash handling and customer service experience in Retail, including at least one year within UB II position or relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge of Bank products and services as well as Bank policies and procedures
- Customer focus with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong oral communication skills with the ability to be concise, clear, and consistent
- Capable of working independently and solving problems
- Proven supervisory skills with the ability to coach staff in support of daily performance and behavioral expectations
- Detailed-oriented with strong organization skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment
- Extensive knowledge and experience using general office equipment and program applications including: Microsoft Office, CRM, core banking system, digital banking solutions (user/administrator), cash recycler, and discriminator, etc.
- Must be able to work both opening and closing hours as the branch schedule requires, flexibility in work schedule and at times, location
- Ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies weighing up to approximately 25 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)