Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
The Teller Supervisor oversees the daily operations of the teller line. This includes providing ongoing mentoring and coaching to the teller line staff while ensuring the teller line is in conformance with established credit union policies and procedures and exceptional service is provided to all members. The Teller Supervisor supports the credit union’s growth goals by actively recognizing opportunities for product and service referrals.
- Supervises and schedules the daily activities of the teller staff.Assigns work schedules to ensure teller coverage is sufficient in relation to daily business activities; assigns and delegates duties and assists in the completion of tasks.
- Coaches and mentors teller staff to achieve goals and develop their abilities and potential; provides ongoing training and motivation to the team.
- Represents the credit union to members in a courteous and professional manner. Provides prompt, efficient and accurate service to members at all times. Builds and maintains quality relationships by identifying and understanding the financial needs of each member.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of the credit union’s products and services. Proactively participates in the referral process by identifying opportunities to expand member relationships as a result of referring members to the appropriate products and services.
- Performs all required teller duties. Assists tellers with complex transactions and approves exceptions when needed.
- Oversees teller balancing. Ensures all cash is accounted for and tellers adhere to the Teller Balancing Policy. Verifies cash drawers when necessary and corrects teller errors.
- Oversees the branch operational tasks such as audits, cash settlements, daily recap, ATMs, cash recyclers, coin machine, and vaults; daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Orders, verifies and distributes cash shipments.
- In conjunction with Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager, ensures all security equipment is in proper working order. Opens and closes the branch to ensure systems are set properly.
- Maintains current knowledge of all credit union products and services.
- Administers supervisor overrides for restricted transactions appropriately and within assigned limits to approve and take responsibility for the transactions.
- Adheres to all LCU policies and procedures. Responsible for compliance with the following regulations: BSA, OFAC, and other regulations as required.
- Acts in the capacity of a Member Service Representative, as needed.
- Participates in assigned task forces or committees within the credit union.
- Participates in the interview process for teller candidates.
Leominster Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
High school diploma or equivalent. Two to four years of teller experience with demonstrated supervisory skills. Excellent member service delivery along with strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to build relationships with customers and work as part of a team. Ability to utilize various types of office equipment, including computer terminal. Ability to work a rotating schedule of Monday through Saturday.