To improve the well-being of our Members by providing innovative products and services while promoting Member education and community support through a team of caring, knowledgeable and empowered professionals.
- Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employer Paid Basic Life, AD&D, STD, & LTD
- Flex Spending
- Dependent Care
- Birthday Day Off
- Vacation Time
- Personal Time
- Sick Time
- Travel Assistance
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Community Volunteer Programs
This position will act as a member service role, advising and assisting with all of our financial products and services. The expectation is to take any member request from beginning to end by finding the appropriate solution while providing the best member service experience.
The responsibility of this position is to provide informed advice and service to any member inquiry through all of our retail banking channels including Branch Offices, Call Center, Internet Banking, Online, Lending, or other sales and service delivery channels as
described from time to time. This position is an advocate for our members and will recommend and refer products and services that will benefit the member’s needs. This does include but is not limited to performing all teller and platform tasks, consumer loan origination and closings, Equity applications and Equity Closings, while adhering to all Credit Union policies, procedures, and Federal Regulations. This position assists their Management Team in daily branch operations, security, and attends all required meetings and trainings.
· Actively participate in providing exceptional service to all member inquiries while recognizing opportunities to offer beneficial products and services to enhance member relationships.
· Meet and exceed all assigned individual and team goals.
· Assist and direct members in the appropriate usage of the credit union’s various service delivery channels. Efficiently respond to members inquiries.
· Engage with Member to use onsite or electronic devices for basic transaction needs and if still needed perform various teller transactions (e.g. withdrawals, deposits, loan payments, etc.) and ensure that assigned cash is maintained, balanced and secured according to the standards outlined in the credit union’s policy manuals. Included in the teller transactions is the daily scanning of
the teller work.
· Perform various platform transactions (e.g. deposit account openings, IRA processing, Electronic Banking processing, etc.) and ensure that all supporting documentation is completed accurately and timely.
· Perform various Consumer Loan Applications and Closings (e.g. Car Loans, Credit Cards, Personal Loans, etc.) and ensure that all applications and supporting documents are completed accurately and timely.
· Perform Equity Loan closings and ensure all supporting documents are completed accurately and timely.
· Answer Telephone calls from members concerning personal accounts, IC Credit Union products and services and resolving member’s problems.
· Adhere to security and operational policies and procedures.
· Ensure that all members are being serviced in a positive manner.
· Required to maintain current knowledge of all credit union products and services.
· Satisfactorily completes all required compliance training and complies with all regulations that apply within the scope of the position.
· Regular and reliable attendance.
· As required and on a regular basis, participate in the credit union’s training programs. Ensure that all security and regulatory standards are being maintained and followed.
· Actively work with assigned team and assigned team locations to keep a consistent member experience in all locations.
· Enhance corporate image by participating in outside community activities.
· Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) number may be maintained.
· Assist in Business Development Sales and Services.
· Actively suggests efficiencies through innovative ideas.
· Perform additional duties as requested by management.
· May be required to work in different branch locations.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· One to three years of related experience in a credit union, bank, or sales environment preferred.
· Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
· Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
· Must have good computer skills.
25 Hours - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (8:15am-1:45pm) and Saturday (8:45am-12:15pm)
Physical Demands/Condition Requirements
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to, general office environment, ability to move floor to floor, ability to travel from branch to branch, and ability to work unusual hours as needed including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
IC Federal Credit Union is a committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, protected genetic information, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran’s status, or sexual orientation.