To improve the well-being of our Members by providing innovative products and services while promoting Member education and community support through a team of caring, knowledgeable and empowered professionals.
Job type – Part-Time 25 Hours
Hours – (8:15am-1:45pm) Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and (8:45am-12:15pm) Saturday
The Solutions Advisor is responsible for providing informed advice and service to any member inquiry through all of our retail banking channels including Branch Offices, Call Center, Internet Banking, Online, Lending, or other sales and service delivery channels as described from time to time. This position is an advocate for our members and will recommend and refer products and services that will benefit the member’s needs.
- Assist and direct members in the appropriate usage of the credit union’s various service delivery channels. Efficiently respond to members inquiries.
- Perform various teller and platform transactions (e.g. withdrawals, deposits, loan processing, account openings, account maintenance, IRA transactions, etc.) and ensure that assigned cash is maintained, balanced, and secured in compliance with the credit union’s policies.
- Execute, with accuracy, various Consumer Loan Applications (e.g. Auto Loans, Personal Loans, Credit Cards, etc.) and Closings as well as Equity Loan closings and ensure that all supporting documentation is completed timely.
- Answer Telephone calls from members concerning personal accounts, IC Credit Union products and services and resolving member’s problems.
- May be required to work in different branch locations.
- Attention to Detail
- Member Focused
Qualifications & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One to three years of related experience in a credit union, bank, or sales environment preferred.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Must have good computer skills.
*Click on attachment for full job description.
- 401(k) & Company Match
- Company Profit Sharing
- Birthday Day Off
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Paid Community Service
- Prescription Drug Saving Program
- Vacation, Personal & Sick Time
Physical Demands/Condition Requirements
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to, general office environment, ability to move floor to floor, ability to travel from branch to branch, and ability to work unusual hours as needed including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
IC Federal Credit Union follows all CDC guidelines, through employee self-checks prior to coming into the office, requiring all employees to wear face coverings, providing hand washing capabilities and regularly sanitizing high-touch areas, as well as following thorough cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
IC Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA, is an Equal Housing Lender and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.