Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Leominster Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit cooperative financial institution providing a full range of deposit, lending, and other financial services to North Central Massachusetts residents. Today, we are proud to claim more than 50K members and $819M in assets across seven retail branch and two high school locations. Leominster Credit Union is committed to providing quality products and services to our members by taking advantage of the latest technology and innovation for member ease and convenience. We strive to deliver these services in a professional, courteous, and prompt manner.
Under the direction of the Controller, Senior Staff Accountant performs various accounting related functions in support of our finance division in conformance with established Credit Union policies and procedures. This position is expected to work Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00 (40 hours weekly) at our Headquarters location at 20 Adams Street Leominster, MA 01453. The temporary assignment is expected to take place for approximately 6 months (March - August).
1. Interprets and calculates cash position with the Federal Reserve on a daily basis. Sells/purchases and reports Fed Funds/Borrowing position within designated guidelines.
2. Prepares general ledger reconciliations on a monthly basis, resolves any inaccuracies or imbalances.
3. Provides support and assistance to Accounting and Treasury departments with audit and regulatory examinations, as needed.
4. Performs other accounting related, clerical, or administrative duties and functions as needed.
5. Adheres to all LCU policies and procedures. Responsible for compliance with the following regulations: BSA, OFAC, and other regulations as required.
Associate degree or equivalent in specialized coursework and training. At least three years accounting or bookkeeping experience preferably within a financial institution. Experience calculating cash position and experience working with the fed is required. Must have experience working with fixed assets and general ledgers. Must be detail oriented, have good organizational and analytical skills, and the ability to meet deadlines. Ability to utilize various types of office equipment including computer terminal
. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
This is not a remote position.
Employees are expected to exhibit LCU’s core values, You’re Somebody, Own It, Work Together, Be Caring, in all interactions with internal and external members to achieve the Credit Union’s goals and support a culture of inclusion.
Leominster Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.