Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Senior Loan Resolution Representative
WHO WE ARE
Our commitment is to help our members to achieve their goals and dreams by providing exceptional service and acting as a guide, so they never miss a step. Life is an adventure, and we are honored to provide personalized solutions to get people to (or through) whatever comes their way. It’s the IC promise!
Reporting to the Loan Resolution Manager, the Sr. Loan Resolution Representative is responsible for resolving delinquency issues using a variety of solutions to reach a mutually agreed upon payment plan to cure existing past due accounts. The Sr. Loan Resolution Representative will work with members on a daily basis, managing multiple delinquent accounts including direct and indirect auto loans, credit cards, and personal. This position is also responsible for remarketing of repossessed vehicles.
Full-Time, 40 Hours
- Training: In-Office Training
- Hours: Monday – Friday (8:30am-5:00pm)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Independently reviews, prioritizes, and maintains accountability of an assigned queue workload in an effort to maximize member payments, mitigate delinquencies and limit the negative migration of accounts.
- Effectively communicates with members through verbal and written communications in order to establish the member’s willingness and ability to repay the debt and enter into an acceptable repayment plan. Recommends accounts for repossession and charge-off, if necessary. Conducts skip-tracing on members who are difficult to locate.
- Performs account history research on member payment disputes.
- Sends repossession notices to members and maintains an inventory tracking sheet of repossessed property.
- Perform inspections of repossessed vehicles and prepare Problem Asset Memos for vehicle valuation.
- Arrange for repossessed vehicles to be transported to auction handle; handle associated remarketing functions.
- File and monitor loss claims with VSI vendor.
NONESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- This position will act as backup to the Loan Resolution Manager to report production functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Communication: Professional written and verbal communications skills with the ability to present as needed.
- Job Knowledge: The depth and breadth of know-how to perform essential duties and functions of the job. The level of compliance with degree, certification, and training requirements. Understanding of how individual job performance furthers organizational objectives. Willingness to update and expand skills, knowledge, and training.
- Decision-Making/Judgement: The ability to make prudent decisions that are timely, well researched, and reflect awareness of impact.
- Effective Listening: Actively absorbing the information given to you by a speaker, showing that you are listening and interested, and providing feedback to the speaker so that they know the message was received. Is respectful of others while they are speaking by not interrupting and waiting their turn to speak.
- Organizational Relations: The degree to which the employee collaboratively works with other internal departments, agencies, and/or outside organizations. The level of response to customer requests, both internally and externally. Anticipation and control of obstacles.
- Dependability: The degree of follow-through on assignments. The degree to which the employee can be counted on to complete assignments in a timely and competent manner. The degree to which the employee is self-directed, takes initiative, and is proactive.
- Follow Through: The demonstration of reliability and a full commitment to complete assigned responsibilities with minimal supervision. A willingness to take responsibility for actions, solve problems as they arise, keep parties fully informed, and stay with a job through all stages of completion.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS (Education, Work Experience, Industry Knowledge)
- High school diploma or equivalent with specialized courses or seminars in collections law and procedures.
- One (1) to three (3) years of related experience in a credit union or other financial institution.
- Knowledge of collections laws and procedures, personal computer operation, basic credit analysis and credit counseling.
- Basic knowledge and use of Microsoft Office.
The Sr. Loan Resolution Representative will be viewed as a leader in the department through maintaining a positive working environment and providing support with training and mentoring Loan Resolution Representatives and Loan Resolutions Assistants.
CHECK OUT OUR IC PERKS!
This is a hybrid position that operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopier/scanners, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Physical requirements include but are not limited to the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to move from floor to floor and travel to other work related locations as needed; high pressure position.
REQUIRED COMPLIANCE TRAINING
Satisfactorily completes all required compliance training and complies with all regulations, which apply within the scope of the position, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and all regulations that fall within the BSA.
IC Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA, is an Equal Housing Lender and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.