Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
SUMMARY: The Senior Data Analyst will provide data-driven insights to the organization’s decision-making team. Serves a primary role in advancing the research and fulfills analytics needs across the bank.
· Identifies business intelligence and reporting needs of the bank.
· Identifies, collects, processes, and analyzes internal and external data related to various organizational functions and initiatives.
· Develops complex analysis on both quantitative and qualitative data, establishes methodologies and predictive data models.
· Works with internal teams and software vendors to thoroughly understand the intricacies of data management systems and to improve data collection and the related processes.
· Uses statistical methods to depict trends, analyze patterns in complex and large data sets to gain operational insights.
· Monitors organization data quality and ensures operational output is complete and accurate.
· Develops and maintains data visualizations utilizing tools such as PowerBI or/and Tableau. Translates complex data sets into comprehensive visual representations.
· Prepare documentation on projects to enable peer review and ensure continuity of data initiatives.
· Partners with cross functional teams such as Marketing, Finance, senior management to understand enterprise trends, external environment, and their impact on customer behavior.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in SQL, Python, Power BI, Tableau or similar BI and data management tools.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel, Power Queries and DAX.
· Relevant Bachelor’s degree in analytical field such as mathematics, economics, statistics, or computer science.
· Financial Services experience preferred.
· Experience with predictive analysis and statistical methods.
· Deep understanding of database, ETL and data warehousing concepts.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an unsurpassed attention to detail.
· Excellent organizational, communication and documentation skills.
Any physical demands or work conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Fidelity Bank is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, life, and immediate 401(k) plan participation.
Fidelity Bank is an equal opportunity employer.