About Fidelity Bank:
Founded in 1888, Fidelity Bank is one of the strongest independent community banks in Central and Eastern Massachusetts. Celebrating its 20 year anniversary as the brand promise to the community, Fidelity Bank’s unique LifeDesign approach to banking provides the care and clarity needed to make informed decisions with confidence. The Bank offers a range of personal and business banking solutions to clients in 13 full-service banking centers in Leominster, Worcester, Fitchburg, Needham, Gardner, Shirley, Barre, Millbury, Paxton, Princeton, and Winchendon. The Bank has consistently earned a “5 Star” rating from BauerFinancial, Inc., the nation’s leading independent bank rating and research firm. Fidelity Bank was the only bank in Central and Western Massachusetts recognized as one of Forbes “America’s Best Banks in Each State 2022,” in addition to being voted Worcester Telegram & Gazette Best Financial Services in Central Massachusetts and placing on the Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work list six times. As of December 31, 2022, the bank had total assets of approximately $1.4 billion. For more information, visit www.fidelitybankonline.com or www.facebook.com/fidelitybankma.
Our Personal Bankers play a key role in allowing our valued clients to see LifeDesign in action. By delivering outstanding, caring service, our Personal Bankers demonstrate our commitment to help clients get where they want to be.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our Personal Bankers provide the highest level of customer service in a positive, courteous, and enthusiastic manner to all employees, clients, and the community.
· Contributes to the branch’s success by being a team player and supporting the goals of the branch with proactive activities.
· Achieves individual sales/referral goals.
· Provides a high level of customer service by consistently expanding the client relationship through quality conversations.
· Utilizes the clients relationship profile, each and every time, to uncover additional needs.
· Offers referrals for additional products/services including referrals for investments and/or insurance.
· Opens new consumer and business accounts, including IRAs following our Life Design sales new account and underwrites consumer loans and accepts Home Equity Loans.
· Processes all teller transactions efficiently and in accordance with standard operating procedures and Fidelity Bank Policies.
· Promotes mortgage, consumer and commercial loan activities.
· Balances teller drawer daily and adheres to our Teller Accuracy Standards Policy.
· Ensures confidentiality of customer information.
· Ensures the security of the branch and follows all security policies and procedures.
· Maintains a broad knowledge of all Bank products and services.
· Conduct outbound phone calls to our clients to deepen relationships.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma plus one year customer service or related experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily.
Any physical demands or work conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Fidelity Bank is an equal opportunity employer.