To improve the well-being of our Members by providing innovative products and services while promoting Member education and community support through a team of caring, knowledgeable and empowered professionals.
Job type - Full-time
Hours - 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Openings - 2
The Mortgage Servicer is responsible for the servicing of the Credit Union’s mortgage loan and home equity accounts.
- Funding all mortgage and equity loans.
- Books all mortgage and equity loans into core system Miser Desktop.
- Process payments and payoffs for mortgage and equity loans.
- Establish, track, and pay real estate taxes on a quarterly basis. Also includes the review of yearly Escrow Analysis Statements sent to Members.
- Hazard Insurance tracking and payments.
- Manage the operational tasks on secondary market.
- Responsible for the timely investor reporting and reconciliation of all secondary market accounting.
- Reconcile all related real estate general ledger accounts and checking accounts.
- Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) number to be maintained if applicable.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Prioritize
- Problem Solving
Qualifications & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Bank teller experience and/or mortgage background is preferred.
- Experience in a position involving extensive public contact and phone communication is preferred.
- Familiarity working in a cross-functional team environment is preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Critical thinking and problem solving experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of PC based programs including Microsoft Office© suite & Outlook.
*Click on attachment for full job description.
- 401(k) & Company Match
- Company Profit Sharing
- Birthday Day Off
- Employer Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Pet Insurance
- Prescription Drug Saving Program
- Vacation, Personal & Sick Time
Physical Demands/Condition Requirements
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to, ability to move from floor to floor; climb ladder in vault to remove files as needed; bending & lifting; sitting or standing for a long period of time; and ability to use the computer for a long period of time.
IC Federal Credit Union follows all CDC guidelines, through employee self-checks prior to coming into the office, requiring all employees to wear face coverings, providing hand washing capabilities and regularly sanitizing high-touch areas, as well as following thorough cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
IC Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA, is an Equal Housing Lender and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.