To improve the well-being of our Members by providing innovative products and services while promoting Member education and community support through a team of caring, knowledgeable and empowered professionals.
- Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employer Paid Basic Life, AD&D, STD, & LTD
- Flex Spending
- Dependent Care
- Birthday Day Off
- Vacation Time
- Personal Time
- Sick Time
- Travel Assistance
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Community Volunteer Programs
The mortgage servicer is responsible for the servicing of the Credit Union’s mortgage loan and home equity accounts.
- Books all mortgage and equity loans into Miser.
- Manage the operational tasks on secondary market mortgages (including the selling, funding, setting-up, servicing and paying of all secondary market loans).
- Responsible for the timely reporting and reconciliation of all secondary market accounting (custodial accounts, general ledger accounts and overage/shortage reconciliation).
- Establish, track, and pay real estate taxes on a quarterly basis. Also includes the review of yearly Escrow Analysis Statements sent to Members.
- Prepares and distributes Subordinations to appropriate parties for 1st and 2nd mortgages.
- Prepares and distributes discharge letters to members for first mortgages and HELOCs.
- Make corrections to bills originating from the mortgage department.
- Provides assistance to members and other departments in the credit union.
- Tracking and disbursements on construction mortgages and holdbacks (inspection and title run-up fees).
- Track rate and prime code changes for the mortgages and equities (through surveys, T-Bills and Wall Street Journal) and request changes through Data Processing.
- Monitors and pays various bills including invoices for appraisals, credit reports, attorney fees, inspection fees, and title run-up fees.
- Reconcile all related real estate general ledger accounts and mortgage servicing checking account.
- Prepares various administrative reports for senior management monthly and as requested.
- Processes payoff requests received daily.
- Processes payoffs daily.
- Print rates from Fannie Mae site and make changes daily.
- Process mortgage and equity payments on a daily basis.
- Pays PMI premiums on all mortgage and equity loans.
- Reviews and tracks mortgage loans for PMI Cancellation.
- Reconciles PMI G/L’s monthly and cancels Certificates as needed.
- Assures that Homeowner Insurance is current on all mortgage and equity loans via Lee and Mason our Insurance Tracking company.
- Review/Process files for Monthly Quality Control Process.
- Accurate and timely input of mortgage and equity loans into Miser System.
- Ensure highest level of Quality Services.
- Keeps track of titles for mortgages and equity loans.
- Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) number to be maintained if applicable.
- Satisfactorily completes all required compliance training and complies with all regulations which apply within the scope of the position.
- Cross-sells all credit union products to mortgage and home equity members.
- Cross-sells credit union products to all mortgage and home equity members.
- Performs additional duties as requested.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and ability to work independently.
General Office Equipment
Physical Demands/Condition Requirements
Ability to move from floor to floor; climb ladder in vault to remove files as needed; bending & lifting
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
IC Federal Credit Union is a committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, protected genetic information, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran’s status, or sexual orientation.