Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Job Title Mortgage Processor/QC Analyst
Education High School
Location Clinton Savings Bank - Clinton, MA 01510 US (Primary)
Job Type Full-time
Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of residential mortgage loan applications in conformance with established bank policies, objective and regulatory requirements. As well as reviewing files prior to closing to ensure compliance with all Bank, investor and regulatory guidelines. Performs any functions, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers and co-workers.
• Review and prescreen residential mortgage loan application packages received from the Loan Originators for conformance with standard underwriting criteria and completeness of documentation.
• Prepare all necessary application disclosures, 21day letters and commitment letters utilizing Mortgagebot, the Bank’s LOS.
• Order and track appraisals, titles and flood with appropriate vendors.
• Update income and assets as documentation is received. Submit files through DU and perform preliminary underwriting analysis.
• Review daily interest rates to ensure accuracy on the HUB.
• Review all closing packages prior to being sent to the attorney. Ensures all required documentation (Closing Disclosure, Note and Mortgage, Loan Estimate) are complete and accurate; verifies underwriting requirements are in file, notifies underwriter and department head of any irregularities. Once satisfied that all standards are met signs off on the Pre-Closing Compliance Checklist.
• Review HMDA information for accuracy on the LAR
• Acts as liaison with attorney relative to closing and answers questions pertaining to mortgage closing.
Preferred candidate will have 1 to 2 years of progressively responsible experience in loan processing and loan approval. Excellent organizational skills. Accuracy, with attention to detail, is of the utmost importance. General knowledge of banking.
Clinton Savings Bank is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Member FDIC Member DIF