To improve the well-being of our Members by providing innovative products and services while promoting Member education and community support through a team of caring, knowledgeable and empowered professionals.
Job type - Full-time
Hours - 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
The Mortgage Coordinator is responsible for facilitating mortgage loans originated by our electronic channels and assisting the external originators by inputting the loan documents from the POS and uploading to the LOS.
- Works closely with outside originators to facilitate the origination of outside loans once entered into the POS system.
- Completes mortgage and home equity lines through our direct to system channel.
- Initial line of communication with members coming in through the POS.
- Satisfactorily completes all required compliance training and complies with all regulations, which apply within the scope of the position.
- Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) number to be obtained and maintained each year.
- Monitors and converts electronic loan files from the POS to the LOS.
- Completes loan tasks to Final for processing.
- Communicates with members regarding rate lock and other file specific pre-processing requirements.
- Detail oriented
- Communication & Collaboration
- Planning & Organization
- Technological Awareness
- Adaptability & Flexibility
Qualifications & Experience
- Mortgage experience in processing, servicing or other mortgage operations experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to be self-motivated, self-starter and driven to succeed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to interact with customers, prospective clients and other internal credit union personnel.
- Must have strong math skills, computer skills and understanding of financial transactions.
- Solid time management skills with an ability to meet deadlines and work effectively.
*Click on attachment for full job description.
- 401(k) & Company Match
- Company Profit Sharing
- Birthday Day Off
- Employer Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Pet Insurance
- Prescription Drug Saving Program
- Vacation, Personal & Sick Time
Physical Demands/Condition Requirements
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to, standing, lifting general office equipment that is being use; ( ex. Scanner, laptops, printers) high pressure / fast past office environment; ability to move/travel to all branch locations.
IC Federal Credit Union follows all CDC guidelines, through employee self-checks prior to coming into the office, requiring all employees to wear face coverings, providing hand washing capabilities and regularly sanitizing high-touch areas, as well as following thorough cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
IC Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA, is an Equal Housing Lender and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.