Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
The Member Service Representative performs a variety of member services in conformance with established credit union policies and procedures, while delivering exceptional service to the members. This includes supporting the credit union’s growth goals by actively recognizing opportunities for product and service referrals when interacting with members.
- Represents the credit union to members in a courteous and professional manner. Provides prompt, efficient and accurate service to members at all times. Builds and maintains quality relationships by identifying and understanding the financial needs of each member.
- Actively cross sells and provides product and service guidelines to members. Identifies additional products and services to meet member’s needs. Establishes LCU as our member’s PFI (primary financial institution). Refers members to specialized departments as appropriate.
- Aggressively promotes and sells the CUNA Mutual Lender Development Program to credit union members. Responsible for promoting credit life and credit disability protection to credit union members.
- Assists members with a wide variety of transactions such as opening savings and checking accounts, certificates of deposit and IRAs. Processes necessary paperwork and enters information into the computer system.
- Interviews and completes loan applications for consumer loans. Verifies all consumer loans for quality control prior to loan closing. Closes approved loans according to proper procedures. Identifies additional products/services to enhance the member’s relationship with LCU.
- Interviews and pre-qualifies home equity and mortgage applications. Informs members of the proper documentation required and conditions affecting the approval process.
- Maintains current knowledge of all credit union products and services.
- Assists members with any problems on existing accounts. Performs accurate file maintenance of member account information and processes other requests as needed.
- Opens, closes and services safe deposit boxes for members. Assists members with safe deposit boxes and maintains records as directed.
- Follows up with members by making onboarding calls.
- Adheres to all LCU policies and procedures. Responsible for compliance with the following regulations: BSA, OFAC, and other regulations as required.
- Represents the credit union through various credit union and community events.
- Opens and closes the branch, as needed.
Leominster Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
High school diploma or equivalent.One year of teller or customer service experience.Must be registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System.Strong interpersonal, communication, customer service and organizational skills. Proven ability to build relationships with customers and work as part of a team. Must possess basic knowledge of credit union products and services. Ability to utilize various types of office equipment, including computer terminal and working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Ability to work a rotating schedule of Monday through Saturday.