It’s an exciting time to be at Hanscom Federal Credit Union! Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine has named HFCU “Best Credit Union in the US” two years in a row!
As a member of our branch network, you will join a dynamic team of dedicated individuals committed to delivering exceptional service to our members.
We are committed to fostering career growth and development – when you join our organization it’s not just a job. We look to develop your skills aligned to our business needs and help progress your career over time.
Who we are – Hanscom Federal Credit Union Branch Network
· We seek to provide our members with the highest level of service every time they step into an HFCU branch
· We provide members with quality, right-sized and timely solutions
· We analyze the needs of our members and ensure that the experience that they have in our branches is one that satisfies these needs while making them feel respected and valued
· We celebrate our wins as a team
· We act with integrity and foster a culture of mutual respect
Who you are – Retail Branch Member Services Representative
You are a dynamic, outgoing, compassionate and intuitive person with the ability to develop relationships, build rapport and become a trusted advisor. Working in a branch environment, you are able to provide every member you assist with a high level of service, have strong organization and multi-tasking skills, and are searching for a rewarding career where you are valued and respected.
You have a flexible schedule and are able to work until 6pm and on weekends as needed.
You are looking for a full-time, permanent position that will reward you for your sales production through an incentive program and offers Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401(k), Student Loan Paydown, and paid Sick and Vacation time benefits.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Three to four years of prior experience in a sales role
· College degree
· Registration as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) with the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS)
Hanscom Federal Credit Union is a top 5 Massachusetts credit union with over $1.4 billion in assets. Founded in 1953, we are seeking positive, energetic and creative individuals to become part of a dynamic, growing organization. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, friendly and supportive work environment, competitive salaries, and an opportunity to work for a stable and progressive organization.
So, if you are looking for the chance to work in a place that will value your enthusiasm, contribution, and will help you to achieve your career goals, Hanscom FCU is your place!