Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
The Member Relationship Representative II is seasoned sales and service position responsible for cultivating, maintaining, and enhancing long lasting relationships with existing and prospective members. This is achieved by providing exceptional service and meeting all financial needs of each member through the servicing of existing products and services, making new product and service recommendations and completing member requests.
Performs functions, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to members served by the Credit Union.
- Consistently executes appropriate behaviors aligned with LCU’s values and member service standards to deliver an exceptional member experience in the branch.
- Proactively reaches out to members to deepen relationships through needs-based conversations.
- Achieves all assigned member service and sales goals.
- Acquires and maintains all member relationships over the entire lifecycle of the member by identifying and understanding the financial needs of the member.
- Recommends appropriate solutions to meet member needs. When needed, consults with and/or makes referrals to product specialists who can assist in meeting specific member needs such as wealth management, IRAs, real estate and commercial lending, etc.
- Completes all member requests including, but not limited to, account openings, personal, car and equity loan applications and closings, mortgage applications, servicing requests, and routine bank transactions (deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, loan payments, etc.).
- Participates in the branch’s operational tasks such as audits, cash settlements, daily recap, ATMs, cash recyclers, month reporting, etc.
- Participates in opening and closing branch procedures.
- Develops and deepens member relationships by taking ownership to resolve member issues efficiently. Assists members with the most basic to the most complex situations.
- Maintains a strong knowledge of all credit union products and services to promote opportunities to introduce the member to all options available.
- Executes all sales, servicing, banking transactions and operational tasks accurately. Follows all credit union security and compliance policies and procedures, including the Teller Balancing Policy.
- Continuously increases knowledge and skills through self-motivation, formal education, seminars, and in-house training.
- Administers supervisor overrides for restricted transactions appropriately and within assigned limits to approve and take responsibility for the transaction.
- Adheres to all LCU policies and procedures. Responsible for compliance with the following regulations: BSA, OFAC, and other regulations as required.
- Performs monthly audits of cash drawers and other security items as directed.
- Places and logs service calls for transactional equipment. Initiates tickets with IT to report system issues and relays information as needed.
- Assists supervisory team in educating, motivating and coaching branch staff to fulfill sales and service opportunities, goals and credit union objectives.
- Trains and coaches less experienced team members.
High School diploma or equivalent. At least two years of banking experience with teller and member service responsibilities. Supervisory experience is a plus. Strong knowledge of banking products, services and operations. Proven ability to engage members in conversation to optimize sales opportunities. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Must be a great problem solver, proactive in solving member issues and comfortable with technology. Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Must be able to work a rotating schedule of Monday through Saturday. Must be registered with NMLS.
Employees are expected to exhibit LCU’s core values, You’re Somebody, Own It, Work Together, Be Caring, in all interactions with internal and external members to achieve the credit union’s goals and support a culture of inclusion.
Leominster Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.