Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Fidelity Bank's Loan Servicing Coordinator provides excellence, support, and overall expertise to our clients, in delivering loan servicing administrative support to staff and customers. In this position, the successful candidate will perform an array of activities for internal and external customers, including research and resolution of issues, responding to Branch inquiries, document preparation, and new loan setups.
All associates of the Bank regardless of title or responsibilities must share a common commitment to creating and expanding the Advisory Culture of the Bank through building relationships, providing a seamless customer experience at every touch point, ensuring the customers best interests and increasing customer value at every opportunity.
- · Provides the highest level of customer service in a positive, courteous and enthusiastic manner to employees, customers/clients and the community.
- · Researches and resolves servicing issues in support of loan officers, customers and third party vendors, within scope of authority and expertise. Works with department supervisor and manager to ensure timely and accurate Loan Servicing practices.
- · Completes setup of new construction, mortgage and home equity loans. Includes setup of loans with escrowed taxes in SMART, which is necessary for proper escrow processing throughout the life of the loan.
- · Serves as support to the branches for questions concerning payment processing, payoff requests, and customer service concerns. Includes coaching branch personnel in the accurate processing of loan payments.
- · Prompt processing of loan disbursements and funding to attorneys, customers, and other third party vendors.
- · Performs initial review of legal documents and setup forms to ensure proper vesting, legal descriptions, dates, signatures, etc. This includes preparation and completion of the document checklist along with proper tracking of documents received and documents pending.
- · Ensures timely payment of escrowed hazard insurance premiums, PMI premiums and real estate taxes. Responds promptly to all written and verbal requests by customers, attorney, insurance company and town treasurers relating to escrow and insurance administration. Ensures timely and accurate processing of all ongoing yearly escrow analyses.
- · Monitors, maintains and updates rate payment change records as required. This includes sending adjustment notices to customers and responding to any customer inquiries or concerns. May manually calculate daily interest rate and per diem rate for customers, lenders and attorneys as necessary.
- · Identifies any potential Flood or other regulatory issues via setup of loans or review of documents
- · Reviews co-worker’s new loan setups via daily reports for accuracy and completeness.
- · Performs monetary and non-monetary maintenance on loans, including payment processing and preparation of corrected/replacements loan bills.
- · Prompt processing of mortgage payoff requests according to set regulations and processes them within the allowed time-frame.
- · Responsible for processing of consumer loan payoffs, which includes release of collateral and preparing the pertinent documents and forms to reflect such release.
- · Reviews signed loan documentation on all new consumer loans and inputs onto the OSI Core System. Verifies accuracy of set-up information in service bureau and corrects as necessary.
- · Responsible for construction loan disbursements to include ordering title rundowns, inspections, and determine available funds for disbursement based upon FCB policy.
- · Responsible for the prompt preparation of month-end reports which includes reconciling of new loans (mortgages and equities) between the Encompass and Core systems. Addresses any discrepancies with Loan Servicing & Secondary Market Manager as necessary to ensure accuracy of data.
- · Responsible for review of underwriting sheet for all consumer loans approved under exceptions.
- · Reconciles monthly general ledger accounts for consumer and mortgage loans.
- · Supports other loan servicing team members in post-closing, payoffs and any other inquiries.
- · Responsible for balancing of servicing department on a daily basis.
- · Serves as backup to the other Loan Servicing Coordinator in their absence.
- · Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines.
- · Refers sales opportunities to other departments or Bank affiliates in support of established objectives.
- · Assists in mortgage processing, closing or servicing as necessary.
- · Other duties as may be required.
High school diploma. Lending and or Banking experience preferred. Must be detailed-oriented, demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, have a positive attitude and a commitment to outstanding service. Must be a responsible and independent worker who can interact well with other members of the lending team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Fidelity Bank is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, life, and immediate 401(k) plan participation.
Fidelity Bank is an equal opportunity employer.