To improve the well-being of our Members by providing innovative products and services while promoting Member education and community support through a team of caring, knowledgeable and empowered professionals.
Job type – Non-Exempt
Hours – 40 Hours, 8:00am-5:00pm (Monday-Friday)
The Loan Resolution Assistant will assist in clerical tasks involving all phases of loan resolution. Duties include but are not limited to assisting with servicing of loan accounts. This position will also be responsible for courtesy calls and sending letters to borrowers less than 30 days delinquent as directed. Assist Management in various projects as needed. Other duties as assigned.
- Process collection payments, corrections and unapplied payments.
- Prepare documents necessary to start demand process and forward to Attorney.
- Assists with courtesy phone calls and letters to delinquent borrowers 15-29 Days Delinquent.
- Logging returned overdue notices information in SmartCollector.
- Scan documents into existing files in Laserfiche.
- Process GAP claims.
- Add forced place insurance on mortgages.
- Process the monthly remittance invoice from the collection attorney.
- Monitor and maintain mortgage accounts in Forbearance due to COVID 19.
- Functions and duties associated with foreclosure mortgages and HAMP accounts. File FNMA Expense Claims with invoices paid by Credit Union for reimbursement and rebut denials.
- Process appraisal fee's from mortgage processing department.
- Monthly reconciliation of collection suspense GL, Fannie Mae Reimbursement Checking, Priority Funding and HAMP checking account.
- Monitors monthly HAMP Cash Receipts Report and Master Reconciliation report for accuracy. Monthly receipt and posting of servicer and borrower incentive fees. Report monthly activity of HAMP loans.
- Maintenance requests from AVP Loan Resolution for Credit Reporting and Accrual/ Non-Accrual Status.
- Reconcile various General Ledger Accounts.
- Records minutes for collections meetings.
- Attention to Detail
- Organizational Skills
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of basic loan and mortgage products.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
*Click on attachment for full job description.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Working knowledge of PC based programs including Microsoft Office© suite and Miser.
- 401(k) & Company Match
- Company Profit Sharing
- Birthday Day Off
- Employer Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Pet Insurance
- Prescription Drug Saving Program
- Vacation, Personal & Sick Time
- 11 Holidays Observed
Physical Demands/Condition Requirements
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to, ability to move from floor to floor, filing, removing files, bending, climbing, and moving heavy objects up to 25 pounds.
IC Federal Credit Union follows all CDC guidelines, through employee self-checks prior to coming into the office, requiring all employees to wear face coverings, providing hand washing capabilities and regularly sanitizing high-touch areas, as well as following thorough cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
IC Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA, is an Equal Housing Lender and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.