To improve the well-being of our Members by providing innovative products and services while promoting Member education and community support through a team of caring, knowledgeable and empowered professionals.
Job type – Exempt
The IT Systems and Network Administrator will assist in the administration, upgrading and maintenance of all IT systems including VMware Environment, Switches, Routers, Servers, Workstations, LAN/WAN, Operating Systems, Core/Front End, and all software applications.
- Participates in annual disaster and continuity testing.
- Maintains the credit union’s collections and business reporting systems. Assuring the updates are completed on a nightly basis and all information is accurate.
- Demonstrate verbal communications skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively to staff and users.
- Ensure the efficiency of all hardware and software to provide unmatched service to Members and staff.
- Staging new pcs and properly wiping data from hard drives of discarded equipment.
- Keeps workstations up-to-date with non-Microsoft patches using GFI Languard.
- Responsible for keeping servers up-to-date with patches; resolving audit findings, and maintaining critical backups for network.
- Supports the maintenance of all data and telecommunication equipment for all branches & departments to ensure an online status for service of our members.
- Ensures the integrity of our LAN/WAN and Virtual Environment by analyzing, reporting and documenting all findings.
- Supports all users with problems relating to maintaining their logins, software applications and hardware failure as part of a helpdesk team.
- Assists in the administration of a Virtual Server and Azure environment.
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
Qualifications & Experience
- One to Three years’ experience in Window Networking and Routing/Switching.
- Virtual networking and cloud experience preferred.
- Financial Services experience preferred.
- Strong team player, excellent communication skills and member support skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment, working quickly and efficiently, while maintaining a professional demeanor.
*Click on attachment for full job description.
- 401(k) & Company Match
- Company Profit Sharing
- Birthday Day Off
- Employer Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Pet Insurance
- Prescription Drug Saving Program
- Vacation, Personal & Sick Time
Physical Demands/Condition Requirements
Removing raised floor tiles; Carrying PC’s and printers – 40 lbs; Ability to travel to all branch locations; Available for Saturday support and after hour projects; Participates in Saturday on-call rotation and after hour support.
IC Federal Credit Union follows all CDC guidelines, through employee self-checks prior to coming into the office, requiring all employees to wear face coverings, providing hand washing capabilities and regularly sanitizing high-touch areas, as well as following thorough cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
IC Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA, is an Equal Housing Lender and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.