Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Full-Time Solutions Advisor II/Teller (40 Hours, Main Office)
WHO WE ARE
Our commitment is to help our members to achieve their goals and dreams by providing exceptional service and acting as a guide, so they never miss a step. Life is an adventure, and we are honored to provide personalized solutions to get people to (or through) whatever comes their way. It’s the IC promise!
Reporting to the Solutions Manager, the Solutions Advisor II is responsible for providing exceptional support to credit union members and prospective members within the assigned branch and its community.
As a key member of the branch banking team, the Solutions Advisor II will efficiently and accurately process banking transactions such as account inquiries, deposits, withdrawals and payments, as well as, proactively explore needs and build member relationships by facilitating platform transactions, such as deposit account opening, account maintenance and activation of digital banking services; in line with IC’s member service standards.
Full-Time, 40 Hours
Training Schedule: 2 Weeks, Monday–Friday (9:00am-4:00pm)
- Monday (8:15am-5:15pm)
- Thursday (8:15am-4:15pm)
- Friday (8:15am-5:15pm)
- Alternating Saturdays (8:45am-12:15pm)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Providing efficient, accurate and courteous service while performing a variety of transactions including processing deposits, withdrawals, payments, cashing checks and responding to member inquiries.
- Facilitates personal and business account opening and assists members with support and maintenance on existing account relationships, with a focus on delivering exceptional member service.
- Maintains updated knowledge regarding the credit union’s products/services and proactively recommends appropriate solutions based on member needs. Supports branch in growing IC’s membership base and deepening existing member relationships.
- Demonstrates and engages members with IC’s digital banking tools; such as, online and mobile banking, digital wallet enrollments and other ancillary digital solutions (e.g., bill pay, e-statements, card controls, P2P tools, etc). Promote usage and adoption of self-service channels; highlighting convenience and benefits of omni-channel member experience.
- Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines and credit union policies and procedures. Uses established protocols and controls to ensure security and privacy is maintained at all times.
- Serves as an enthusiastic champion of all things brand and corporate culture. Models and supports the delivery of IC's Mission, Vision and Core Values, with a focus on team member engagement and member experience. Represents the credit union in the communities it serves by participating in civic/community organizations in line with evolving market and community engagement strategies.
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist branch team in balancing ATM, Vault and Cash Recyclers.
- Supports branch team in accepting or closing consumer loan applications.
- Obtain Notary Public credentials.
- Participate in cross-functional teams across the organization to test and implement new technologies.
- Identify and suggest opportunities to enhance IC culture, with a focus on enhancing efficiencies and delivering a positive member-first experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Sales Effort - The degree to which sales effort goals, including lead generation and follow up activities are met.
- Job Knowledge - The level of knowledge, skills, and education required to perform job duties, and their application to job functions. Commitment to expanding knowledge, skills, and/or education.
- Teamwork - The ability to promote positive work relationships with area staff, team members, and supervisors. The degree of problem solving, communication, listening, cooperation, and productivity demonstrated while working with others to successfully meet goals.
- Communication – The ability to effectively converse and listen to others concerning company matters, keeping all parties up to date including coworkers, members and dealers. The use of proper written and grammatical skills.
- Service - The degree to which member service is demonstrated in the day-to-day business environment. The level of support for co-workers as well as outside members, clients, etc.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS (Education, Work Experience, Industry Knowledge)
- High School Education or equivalent and a minimum of one (1) to three (3) years’ experience in a cash handling, sales or service-based role.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Basic computer and technology skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with and support the financial needs of members and prospective members, with a focus on delivering an exceptional member-first experience.
CHECK OUT OUR IC PERKS!
This is an on-site position that operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, fax, email, etc.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITION REQUIREMENTS
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to, general office environment, ability to move floor-to-floor, ability to travel from branch to branch, and ability to work unusual hours as needed including early mornings, evenings and weekends. Work in both traditional and open concept environments.
REQUIRED COMPLIANCE TRAINING
Satisfactorily completes all required compliance training and complies with all regulations, which apply within the scope of the position, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and all regulations that fall within the BSA.
IC Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA, is an Equal Housing Lender and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.