Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Job Title Credit Analyst
Education Associate Degree
Location Clinton Savings Bank - Clinton, MA 01510 US (Primary)
Job Type Full-time
The Commercial Credit Analyst prepares analytical documents used to determine the credit worthiness of new, renewal and existing commercial loan customers via the analysis of financial statements, credit bureau reports and existing credit file information. Through this analysis the Analyst evaluates the financial condition of individuals and businesses requesting credit and ensures the completeness of credit file documentation.
Clinton Savings Bank is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Member FDIC Member DIF
• Associate’s Degree, or equivalent, in Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting required. Bachelors Degree a plus
• Some additional educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
• Two to five years of commercial credit experience in banking with understanding of financial statement analysis.
• Knowledge of accounting, financial statement analysis and standard commercial loan documentation.
• Knowledge of banking rules, regulations and compliance issues.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiating and problem-solving skills.
• Strong analytical skills to determine relevant risk. Ability to read and interpret financial statements, ratios and credit reports.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to follow instructions, read, analyze and interpret documents, understand procedures, write correspondence, speak clearly to customers and employees, general public.
• Self-motivated and thorough in execution to achieve desired results within established timeframes with moderate supervision.
• Intermediate personal computer and Microsoft Office skills.