Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Job Title Branch Manager
Education Bachelor's Degree
Location Clinton Savings Bank - West Boylston - West Boylston, MA 01583 US (Primary)
Job Type Full-time
The Branch Manager oversees the sales and service activities of a branch office and increases market share through sales initiatives and business development. Ensures the branch meets organizational, financial, operational, service, and growth plans. In addition, implements a team approach to achieve branch goals and preserve and foster CSB's customer service philosophy and integrity. Contributes to the achievement of corporate and individual goals by recognizing cross-sell opportunities to actively promote the Bank’s products and services.
The Branch Administrative Manager assumes responsibility and is accountable for branch compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable Federal and State regulations.
• Leads and directs all aspects of assigned branch(es) sales and service to meet bank standards ensuring compliance with bank policy and applicable regulations in all activities.
• Develops a high performance sales and service team. Leads and directs all branch sales and service initiatives achieving service, deposit and loan growth goals through activities focused on relationship-building and selling the Bank’s products and services while meeting customer needs.
• Establishes and cultivates existing customer relationships to encourage and enhance business. Builds relationships and solicits new business through a developed and consistent calling program conducting outside business development calls to source opportunities to cross-sell deposit and loan products. Analyzes results, documents and follow up. Forwards required internal documentation to meet stated deadlines.
• Performs direct supervisory duties of branch staff and coordinates staff for coverage in all related areas of the branch. Monitors staff in daily tasks, operations and quality control; ensures the organization of assigned areas of the branch, coordinating available resources (e.g., staff, materials, etc.) for maximum results. Assumes responsibility for various tasks and functions in the absence of staff members, or in overload situations.
• Performs management functions including performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, employee development and new hire selection; supervises the daily activities of the department including, but not limited to, effective delegation of assignments, developing work schedules and providing necessary training assuring a competent and motivated staff delivering optimum levels of customer service.
• Associates Degree in a related field from an accredited college or university. Bachelors Degree in Business Administration preferred but not required. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in related banking field or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Work related experience should consist of an in-depth background in managing, supervising and developing staff.
• Extensive knowledge of banking, with concentration in retail products and banking regulations.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to provide leadership, supervision and training for employees using positive supervisory techniques to ensure maximum productivity; demonstrated ability in organization and delegation skills.
• Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train staff, read, analyze and interpret documents and professional journals, understand procedures, write reports, correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers and employees, general public.
• Self-motivated and thorough in execution to achieve desired results within established timeframes with minimal or no supervision.
Clinton Savings Bank is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Member FDIC Member DIF