Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
As a member of our Branch Administration Department, you will join a dynamic team of dedicated individuals committed to delivering exceptional service to our members.
We are committed to fostering career growth and development – when you join our organization it’s not just a job. We look to develop your skills aligned to our business needs and help you progress in your career.
Who we are – Hanscom Federal Credit Union
- We seek to provide our members with the highest level of service whether in the branch or behind the scenes in our operations department.
- We provide members with quality, right-sized and timely solutions
- We analyze the needs of our members and ensure that the experience that they have in our branches is one that satisfies these needs while making them feel respected and valued
- We celebrate our wins as a team
- We act with integrity and foster a culture of mutual respect
Who you are – Branch Administrator
You are a dynamic, detail oriented, intuitive person with the ability to develop relationships, build rapport and become a trusted team member. You are able to provide every member you assist or support with a high level of service, have strong organization and multi-tasking skills, and are searching for a rewarding career where you are valued and respected.
What you will do
- Monitor and process cash and coin orders for HFCU branches- working with branches and vendors to ensure timely delivery to all locations, proactively monitoring cash levels at all locations and ensuring the appropriateness of cash orders.
- Coordinate and process non-standard branch transactions from branches across the HFCU network, including processing foreign negotiable instruments, processing deposits and treasury reporting for specific Commercial accounts on Hanscom AFB, etc.
- Process mail received at the Hanscom AFB Branch, including handling returned cards, and processing mailed payments and transactions.
- Provide administrative support to branches- coordinate branch event calendars, supplies and expense tracking (where applicable), maintain an inventory of updated disclosures for use in branch reviews, etc.
- Monitor and approve supply orders for all branch locations.
- Act as the primary back-up to Executive Administrative Assistant on branch-related duties.
- Other duties as assigned
A full-time, permanent position that will reward you through either an incentive or bonus program. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401(k), Student Loan Paydown, and paid Sick and Vacation time benefits.