Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
The Member Service Center Representative is responsible for providing service and an amazing member experience to existing members and potential members through a variety of communication channels such as telephone, email, chat and social media. This includes explaining services, responding to problems and directing phone calls to appropriate areas in conformance with established Credit Union policies and procedures.
Performs functions, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to members served by the Credit Union.
- Responds to telephone inquiries from members and performs necessary transactions and/or research to resolve issues (i.e. deposit products, lending products, digital products, and account discrepancies).
- Validates and updates member information.
- Inputs consumer loan (i.e. auto, personal, overdraft) application requests over the telephone into loan system or guides members through the online loan application as preferred by the member.
- Monitors email, chat and social media.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells services to members.
- Maintains current knowledge of all Credit Union products, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for daily support of all electronic banking product/services including Retail Online, Bill Pay, Retail P2P/A2A, Retail Mobile Banking and Retail Mobile Deposit.
- Assists and guides branch staff regarding e-banking policies and procedures.
- Adheres to all LCU policies and procedures. Responsible for compliance with the following regulations: BSA, OFAC, and other regulations as required.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
Leominster Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
High School diploma or equivalent. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Ability to speak effectively by telephone with members and employees of LCU. Must possess basic knowledge of Credit Union products and services. Must be skilled in engaging members in conversation to optimize sales opportunities. Must be a great problem solver, proactive in solving member issues and comfortable with technology. Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Must have ability to work a rotating schedule of Monday through Saturday. Must be registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System.