Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Banking Advisor (Call Center Representative)
ABOUT LOWELL FIVE
With nearly $1.7 billion in assets, over 200 employees and 15 banking center locations throughout the Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire, Lowell Five is honored to play a vital role in the economic vitality of the region. We provide support of, and our employees are engaged in, a myriad of leadership roles for numerous community boards and organizations. We are proud of the longevity of our employees and we are committed to finding new talent for our team. We offer career development and educational programs to support personal and professional growth along with a benefit package that supports each employee’s best life. For more information, please visit www.lowellfive.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handles incoming phone calls and emails from clients
- Maintains knowledge of Bank solutions and communicates them effectively to clients
- Makes outbound calls to our client base in an effort to deepen relationships and meet individual and team growth goals
- Actively listens to clients in order to advise and consider referral opportunities; connects callers to appropriate Bank personnel for more complex matters and follows up as necessary
- Utilizes Salesforce to create cases, referrals, and notes to enhance the customer experience and collaborate with multiple departments across the Bank
- Opens new deposit accounts for existing clients
- Provides limited back office support to the branch network during extended hours
- Sends client correspondence
- Supports the wire transfer process
- Submits new consumer loan applications
- Completes change of address confirmations
- Completes dormant account maintenance
- Processes Abandoned Property
- Prior call center experience; banking experience preferred
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new systems as required to support Bank growth and expansion of services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to be concise, clear and consistent; pleasant tone of voice on the phone
- Ability to build rapport and maintain relationships
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and adapt to change
- Capable of working independently and solving problems
- Team player with strong desire to offer exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Willingness to have flexibility in your work schedule
- Ability to work for prolonged periods of time at a desk and working on a computer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change over time.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)