Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
The Application Support Specialist collaborates with all credit union departments to plan, coordinate, test, and communicate changes, upgrades/maintenance schedules, and new services with application users, ensuring business operations will operate correctly in the production environment.
Performs functions, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to members served by the Credit Union.
1. Serves as the subject matter expert to the Core Banking Platform.
2. Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams across the credit union to ensure proper integration of the Core Banking Platform.
3. Acts as the Credit Union liaison between the end user and hosted vendors.
4. Works with business areas and Business Analyst to understand data and workflow needs and resources.
5. Effectively maps out data workflow between multiple credit union data sources and creates data flow diagrams.
6. Develops new reports and dashboards as requested by users. Administers and maintains existing reports and dashboards to ensure accuracy of data.
7. Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified applications.
8. Assists with managing, defining, and transmitting electronic data extracts for data requests from third party vendors.
9. Utilizes basic report writing and scripting to automate batch processes.
10. Provides on-call support as part of a scheduled rotation for IT off hours support.
11. Stays current with industry standards and related regulations and compliance as it related to the primary and secondary responsibilities of the position.
12. Adheres to all LCU policies and procedures. Responsible for compliance with the following regulations: BSA, OFAC, and other regulations as required.
13. Provides backup to the helpdesk and responds to support calls and tickets as needed.
14. Assists with onsite support at various remote branch locations as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in information systems or its equivalent through related training and work experience. Three years’ experience in an IT support position providing helpdesk or desktop support preferably within a financial institution. Prior experience working with a core banking system i.e. Corelation Keystone, Tibco Jaspersoft preferred. Must have excellent organizational, attention to detail, and communication skills. Must have the ability to interact and build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization. The ability to prioritize tasks, review and interpret data, and be adaptable to changing priorities to meet deadlines is required. Proficiency in PowerShell scripting, batch files, FTP/SFTP processes, Intermediate SQL query and table building is required. Advanced skills in Excel and Visio to create data visualizations, dashboards, and workflows is preferred. Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to travel throughout the branch network as needed.
Employees are expected to exhibit LCU’s core values, You’re Somebody, Own It, Work Together, Be Caring, in all interactions with internal and external members to achieve the credit union’s goals and support a culture of inclusion.
This position is eligible to work remotely up to 2 days per week after 3 months of hire in accordance with the Work From Home Policy.
Leominster Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.