Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
The third generation, family-owned business operating throughout the Northeast, providing sales, service, and rentals to the aggregate, asphalt, and recycling industries.
Seeing applications for a Heavy Rock Crushing & Screening Aggregate mechanic with a mechanical mindset able to work a minimum of 40 hours with consistent overtime. We will provide specific training on our rental fleet. A well-qualified candidate possesses:
Required Experience -
- Diagnose, disassembly, and assembly of Rock Crushers, Screens, and material handling equipment relative to the Crushing and Screening industry.
- Preventative maintenance and inspections
- 3+ years of hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic systems diagnostics experience.
- Experience troubleshooting testing and servicing Metso equipment (preferred)
- Maintain shop facility, includes maintaining a clean area
- Self-sufficient, motivated, safe
- Prepare and maintain records
- Valid drivers license with a satisfactory driving record
- Familiar with OSHA compliance
- Knowledge and experience with electrical and hydraulics
- Must have the ability to lift, push or pull 70+ pounds, climb heavy equipment, and bend, kneel and work with arms raised for prolonged periods
- Must have strong communication and listening skills and be able to read, write and speak English
- Must have safety and compliance knowledge
- Must have the ability to use hand tools and trades typer tools which require high mental and visual effort
- Position requires pre-employment drug test
Salary - $ hourly, depending on experience
Experience - 1 year (preferred)
Education - High School or equivalent
Work authorization - US (required)
Shift - 7:30am - 4:30pm M-F