Position Summary -
As a Scheduling Agent, you will be working as a team, covering approved medical transportation for MassHealth PT1 approved members by placing outbound calls to our contracted vendors. As a scheduler you have to work with your teammates to make sure all transportation requests are covered as required by the contract with Executive office of Health and Human Services.
Essential Functions/Positions Responsibilities:
- Use SNS Computerized Routing & Planning Software, to schedule passenger routes in accordance with service requirements.
- Communicate extensively with contracted transportation vendors via phone regarding regular changes, additions, cancellations, service expectations, etc.
- Understand customer expectations, special needs population, and vendor service requirements
- Maintain a comprehensive and accurate database of program schedules by area, vendor vehicle configurations and client files related to special needs requirements
- Cross training with call center to provide lateral services and team support when needed
- Cross training in shared rides program to create shared rides for contract compliance
- Provide follow up calls to clients
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Lead or department Manager
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Overtime may be required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid unrestricted drivers license or reliable means of transportation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Must have critical thinking and problem solving skills
Scheduling agent position is in Fitchburg, starts around $14/hr