Potpourri Group Inc., referred to as "PGI", was founded in 1963, publishing a single consumer catalog title. New brands were added through internal development and acquisitions so that today PGI has grown to be one of the most successful multi-brand direct-to-consumer merchants in America, serving millions of customers a year.
At PGI, we look for unique talent and skills, and above all else, passion. Our employees are enthusiastic team members who love what they do, and come to work every day ready to jump in and roll up their sleeves. Employees here take initiative, take pride in their work and accomplishments, and are trusted to work independently while being team players known for sharing ideas, support,and resources.
PGI is a collaborative team-oriented environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. Team members are encouraged to think outside of the box, be creative, and push the envelope. Ideas are welcomed and generated through brainstorming, informal meetings, and even hallway and coffee room conversations.The workload is significant, deadlines run tight, critical projects are always on the table, but everyone pulls together to “get it done” because they care.People are more than just co-workers at PGI and it’s more than just another job here. It’s a calling, it’s a community, and it’s a career.
The Catalog Production Assistant is responsible for assisting our Buyer in the many aspects of catalog development including item set-up, measuring pages, offer changes, prep for turnovers and planning meetings and work on offers. This position requires strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to work as a liaison between our Vendors, Buyers and our Creative Department. Also interacts with our Call Center and e-Commerce departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain vendor data sheet
- Contact vendors to verify product information
- Enter product description into catalog database
- Proof catalog and website
- Additional duties as required
- Box up photo samples after each season
- Return samples to vendor
- Must have strong data entry skills, be computer literate & be able to learn new systems quickly
- At least one year of extensive experience using Excel
- Experience with Ecometry a plus
- Must be able to work well independently
- Successful scoring on our Excel computer test
- High School graduate or equivalent; Associate’s degree preferred
- Flexibility is a large attribute to have for this position.
- Ability to multitask and good communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented, flexible and dependable.
- Flexible to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player in addition to being able to work independently.
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K with Company Match
- Paid Vacation Time, Sick Time, and Holiday Pay
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts, Hays Perks Program, Employee Assistance Program and Good RX
- Yoga, Meditation, Chair Massages and Weight Watchers
Please visit our corporate website atwww.PotpourriGroup.com for more information.
Potpourri Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer