Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
The Business Operations Manager is a part-time, position (16-20 hours) per week. The Business Operations Manager will report to the Managing Director and will support the financial and business operations of the organization. Flexible schedule available.
- Manage third party bookkeeper to ensure all accounts payable, receivable, and payroll processing are accurate.
- Prepare financial reports for the Board of Trustees.
- Prepare and maintain payroll tax filings via the organizations payroll system and maintain records for vacation and sick time for employees.
- Prepare and report Annual Independent Audit and Workers Compensation audit in compliance with standard accounting practices for nonprofit organizations.
- Oversee the filing of Federal and State tax returns and Form ABC for local town.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Ensure timely filing of required government reports (1099’s, grant funding, W2’s, 5500, etc.).
- Plan and execute a timeline for open enrollment process, assist the Managing Director with Heath, Dental, 403B and various Insurance Policies.
- Assist in IT and Facility Issues.
- Manage vendor relationships and billing.
- Demonstrated success working in a financial management position for an organization.
- Strong operational experience.
- Experience in cash management, financial reporting, and analysis.
- Committed to the mission of the organization.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities; must be flexible and able to multi-task; have ability to make sound decisions and identify viable solutions.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks, Donor management software.
BA/BS (required) Employment Type: Part Time Professional Level: Professional
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Generous vacation time, a select range of health benefits, free parking.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Kelly Marchand, Managing Director. Kelly@HealingGardenSupport.org
The Healing Garden has committed to increasing our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for people of under-represented communities within our organization, staff, Board, Advisors, and clients. Our goal is for everyone to feel welcomed, respected, valued, and heard.