Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
- Reconcile daily books consisting of 3 cashier shifts - 10pm-6am/6am-2pm/2pm-10pm
- Cashier shift consists of the following methods of payment - cash/credit card/debit card/gift cards/house accounts & EBT (Ayer Only)
- We also reconcile lottery (daily games - mega-millions, power-ball, etc. & scratch tickets) cigarettes, fuel and store inventory
- Three main computer software components as well as Excel and Microsoft Outlook emails:
- Gas pumps and cash registers use Verifone/Wayne technology which processes all customer transactions
- Back Office Programs - CSS made specifically for the gasoline/convenience store business - enter and maintain all inventory processes including new items, pricing, vendor setup and also process the daily book reconciliation.
- Quick-books which receives a GL download from the CSS program for all inventory including vendor invoices as well as a GL entry for daily books and this is where I track and maintain all company financial records.
- Problem solving when things don't balance; check the following reports; journal browser, video cameras, site report navigator & transaction manager.
- Donut shop runs separately from us the occasionally may ask for change.
- Training time approx. 15-20 days.
- Hours Saturday & Sunday 4-6 hours a day. On Saturdays you need to make it to the bank before they close at Noon to at least c\get change. The deposits need to be dropped at the bank or in the night drop every day.
- Payroll is Bi-weekly, direct deposit is available.
- This is a long term part time position you are expected to work every Saturday and Sunday unless other arrangements have been made.
- Also minimal office duties such as answering telephones, filing, reconciliation, putting up new lottery books.