Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Daily tasks include; performance of clerical and administrative functions, scheduling, dispatching, and filing warranty claims. This is an office position providing support to the service manager and team.
- Manage the service team including rental service crew
- Manage usage and needs for their service trucks
- Track licensing and relevant requirements
- Maintain accurate service orders with parts and labor to be invoiced
- Scheduling and dispatching
- Order parts for jobs (service/shop)
- Resolve discrepancies with parts, pricing, or issues with orders
- Parts return
- Maintain ongoing warranties, invoices, service jobs, and sales orders
- Track service related part shipments
- Communicate with shipping companies
- Order shop supplies and production supplies
- Enter warranties
- Maintain manuals database
- Conflict resolutions
- Previous experience in management
- Previous experience managing personnel, schedules, mechanical shop
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Salyar - $$$
Experience - 4 years (preferred)
Work authorization - US (required)
Shift - Daily