Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
We offer some great benefits at MTC including:
medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage.
Company paid 401k contributions
FREE counseling services for financial aid, marriage, PTSD, etc.
10 paid holidays a year
2 weeks of sick time and 2 additional weeks of vacation per year
Performs accounting and audit functions and develops data for periodic operating statements and management reports. Supervises the accounting clerks in the department.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the administrative and accounting activities of the department.
- Provide staff training, evaluate staff performance, recommend and implement department and personnel changes as approved by the director, finance and administration and coordinated with the manager, human resources prior to implementation.
- Assist the director, finance and administration in the preparation of the departmental budget; monitor and control expenditures; coordinate with the finance and administrative director and appropriate management staff to develop departmental budgets and provide monthly budget statistics reports to departments.
- Supervise financial accounting systems and allocation of expenditure of contract funds; monitor center performance through interpretation of accounting data; develop management information reports.
- Develop accounting and financial data for management decisions on operation cost trends, budgeting parameters, contract provisions, new program development, return on investment projections and cost proposal preparations and staff payroll.
- Monitor contract compliance to ensure that program costs are allowable and are allocated properly; coordinate new requirements and program changes with management.
- Supervise the preparation of month-end closing of financial books and government, center and corporate financial reports; review reports for accuracy and resolve related problems.
- Supervise student pay and perform periodic student benefit fund audits.
Associate’s degree and two years related experience. Directly related experience may be considered in lieu of formal education requirements.