Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
CPA Firm seeking Experienced Accountant
Part-time; Full-time potential - Remote work possible
- Work closely with clients to gather information for various tax returns, including corporations, non-profits, partnerships, and self-employed businesses.
- Monthly and/or quarterly write-up of client’s data to prepare internal financial statements for managerial purposes, including reconciliation of bank accounts, utilizing QuickBooks and Microsoft Office.
- Prepare Quarterly & Annual Payroll Reports and 1099 Filings. File and Pay Federal and State Payroll Tax Deposits monthly if necessary.
- Tracking and Filing of Annual Reports with the Secretary of State.
- Assist Tax Preparers and Administrative Staff as needed.
- 5 years accounting experience.
- Accounting degree and/or experience in an accounting firm preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to adhere to various tax deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and advise clients on various matters.
- Understanding of various business tax returns, including payroll and sales tax; preferred but not required.
- Disability insurance
- Family leave
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Retirement plan